HEM-O-PURE is the next generation in water purification technology for dilaysis departement offering ultrapure dialysate quality. HEM-O-PURE closed the hygienic loop of the purified water all the way to the dialysis machines and innovated to keep the excess returned water also in a closed loop all the way back to be reprocessed at the water purification system.
That means the break tank was eliminated! Gone the contamination trap with dusts, insects, vermins, bacteria, viruses and all sorts of contaminants of a break tank configuration!
The water hygenic loop is maintained all the way... The advent of a new proprietary water saving tehcnology has made this improvement possible.
HEM-O-PURE is the most advanced water purification system on the hemodialysis market today.
- Single pass (standard water) and/or Double pass (ultrapure water) configuration
- Heat disinfection A0 concept (No chemical exposure)
- Chemical disinfection compatible
- Data logging and/or Data logging compliant with CFR 21 part 11
- BPA and DEHP free
- Noise level as low as 60 dB(A) (Depending on the model and capacity)
- Fully automated bypass RO1 and RO2 for emergency
- Smart Water Saving Technology (SWST)
- Low energy consumption
NOTE: Production capacity of the HEM-O-PURE with heat compatible membrane is from 3 to 96 lpm @ 25 celcius using Dow Filmtec HSRO-4040-FF/HSRO-390-FF membrane. Different types of membranes can be used depending on feed water quality.
Contact OBLX to see the availibility in your market.