HEM-O-PURE is the next generation in water purification technology for dilaysis departement offering ultrapure dialysate quality. HEM-O-PURE closed the hygienic loop of the purified water all the way to the dialysis machines and innovated to keep the excess returned water also in a closed loop all the way back to be reprocessed at the water purification system.
The HEM-O-PURE is a direct feed RO configuration that includes our proprietary (SWST) Smart Water Saving Technologies. That means the break tank is non-existant! No contamination from a break tank setup that can trap dusts, insects, vermins, bacteria, viruses and all sorts of contaminants of a break tank configuration! The water hygenic loop is maintained all the way... The advent of our new proprietary Smart Water
Saving Tehcnology has made this improvement possible.
HEM-O-PURE is the most advanced water purification system on the hemodialysis market today.
- Single pass (standard water) and/or Double pass (ultrapure water) configuration
- Heat disinfection A0 concept (No chemical exposure)
- Direct feed configuration (no break tank)
- Chemical disinfection compatible
- Data logging and/or Data logging compliant with CFR 21 part 11
- BPA and DEHP free
- Noise level as low as 60 dB(A) (Depending on the model and capacity)
- Fully automated bypass RO1 and RO2 for emergency
- Smart Water Saving Technology (SWST)
- Low energy consumption
- Ethernet connectivity
- Certified CAN/CSA 60601-1 and CAN/CSA 61010-1-12
- Certified AAMI ES60601-1 and UL 61010-1
- Health Canada Medical Device Licence Class III
NOTE: Production capacity of the HEM-O-PURE with heat compatible membrane is from 1.5 to 96 lpm @ 25 celcius using Dow Filmtec HSRO-4118-FF / HSRO-4040-FF / HSRO-390-FF membrane. Different types of membranes can be used depending on feed water quality.
Contact OBLX to see the availibility in your market.